Fort Myers Periodontists & Dental Implants Specialist
Welcome to Taschner Periodontics
Offering Dental Implants, Laser Therapy, Pinhole Surgical Technique™, and Cosmetic Periodontal Surgery
Welcome to Taschner Periodontics, where we provide excellent patient-centered care. Our periodontists, Ronny S. Taschner, DDS and Jennifer Taschner, DDS, MMSc, practice a full scope of periodontics with expertise ranging from dental implants to cosmetic periodontal surgery and gum grafting. We believe our compassion, combined experience of 50+ years, extensive continuing education and use of the best technology and the highest quality materials all contribute to our premium periodontal and implant services.
Call Fort Myers Office Phone Number Periodontist Office in Fort Myers Phone Number Periodontist Office in Fort Myers Phone Number 239-936-0635 with any questions or to schedule an appointment.
What is it like to be our patient?
As our patient, we listen to you and strive to understand what you would like to achieve. Using state-of-the-art technology, such as 3D imaging, digital x-rays, microbial analysis and more, we complete a thorough examination to carefully assess your mouth. Our very friendly and caring team of dental professionals uses this information to customize a successful treatment plan that restores your oral health.
Our patients are very satisfied and happy. Check out our amazing reviews!
Health and Safety Practices
The Occupational Health and Safety Act (OSHA) establishes safe and healthy working conditions, and we proudly exceed OSHA compliance standards by:
- Using “Universal Precautions”, an approach to infection control in which medical staff treats all human blood and certain human body fluids as if they were known to contain HIV, HBV or other bloodborne pathogens.
- Individually wrapping medical instruments.
- Sterilizing instruments with autoclaves or containers that have high-heat steam and pressure systems.
- Disinfecting all surfaces after each patient’s visit.
- Placing barriers on light handles, handpieces and many other surfaces.
- Having self-contained water systems to eliminate potential contamination from the public water supply.
Our doctors have the clinical knowledge and skills needed to treat simple or complex dental or periodontal cases. Both doctors have:
- Graduated from prestigious programs at Temple University (Dr. Ronnny Taschner) and Harvard University (Dr. Jennifer Taschner).
- Taught at local study clubs and Harvard.
- Have contributed to the dental school textbook, “Clinical Cases in Periodontics”.
- Have dedicated thousands of hours to continuing education.
Dental Implants Including Teeth in a Day
If you are missing a tooth, a dental implant is the ideal replacement as it looks, feels and functions just like a natural tooth. We can also use the revolutionary technique, Teeth-in-a-Day, to replace an entire upper or lower arch of teeth by using multiple implants. Our doctors use their excellent surgical skills and computer-guided implant placement technology, to carefully place implants and work very closely with a patient’s general dentist to coordinate and deliver the very best care.
Treating Gum Disease with Gum Grafting & Pinhole Surgical Technique
Gum recession affects more than half of Americans aged 30 or older and can cause patients to lose their teeth. Fortunately, our expert periodontists offer the most advanced procedures available that can save your natural teeth and gums. The Pinhole Surgical Technique PST™ is a non-invasive procedure that loosens gum tissue and moves it over the teeth, while gum grafting adds healthy tissue around the tooth.
Traditional and Modern Gum Disease Treatments
In addition to traditional gum disease treatments, we also provide cutting-edge laser techniques: LANAP and LAPIP. These minimally invasive procedures help tissue regrow by removing the infection from your body to create an environment for the bone or gums to regenerate. Pairing their clinical expertise with these techniques, our doctors look forward to successfully restoring your oral health.
For more information about our practice or to schedule a consultation
, call our office in Fort Myers, FL at Periodontist Office in Fort Myers Phone Number 239-936-0635