Meet Ronny S. Taschner, DDS
Periodontist in Fort Myers
Dr. Ronny S Taschner was born in Philadelphia, PA. He attended and Pennsylvania State University majoring in biology. Following his undergraduate education, he attended Temple University School of Dentistry. After earning his DDS degree, Dr. Taschner completed his residency in periodontology at Temple University School of Dentistry in Philadelphia. Dr. Taschner served as the Chief of the Department of Periodontology in the United States Air Force at Minot Air Force base before entering into private practice in 1975. He is guest lecturer at Harvard University School of Dental Medicine and had lectured at both state and local dental society meetings.
Dr. Taschner practices in Fort Myers, Florida and focuses on diagnosis and treatment of periodontal disease, dental implants and periodontal plastic surgery. He has a special interest in helping his patients restore and maintain their ability to smile, eat, and speak comfortably and confidently. Dr. Taschner accomplishes this by discovering his patient’s needs and working closely with his patients’ general dentist.
In order to keep abreast of and incorporate the latest scientific developments in periodontics and implantology, Dr. Taschner has taken thousands of hours of accredited continuing education courses and continues to take advanced training in various aspects of his specialty.
As a dedicated husband and father, Dr. Taschner has many interests outside of Periodontolgy. He enjoys being with his family as well as skiing, hiking, fishing, biking, music, photography, and travel.
- American Dental Association
- American Association of Periodontology
- Florida Dental Association
- West Coast Dental Society
- Lee County Dental Society
- Florida Association of Periodontists
- Perio Restorative Implant Study Club
- Spear Study Club
- International Team For Implantology
Articles/Hospital Affiliations/Awards, etc.
- Lee Memorial Hospital
- Guest lecturer Harvard School of Dental Medicine
- Past President Southwest Florida Dental Association
- Guest lecturer Southwest Florida Dental Association
- Guest lecturer West Coast Dental Association
- Guest lecturer Edison College School of Dental Hygiene
Call Fort Myers Office Phone Number Periodontist Office in Fort Myers Phone Number 239-936-0635 to schedule an appointment with Dr. Taschner
Outstanding doctors and staff
- Joan D